Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog Stuff: Charity begins at home...

...and should probably stay there. Preferably with the shades down and the drapes drawn.

In a statement made through her publicist, Paris Hilton noted that poor Rwanda suffered from serious shortages of bulimia, substance abuse, public indecency, and trashy celebrity behavior, and so she was going there to help.

Be warned that clicking on the following link will make you laugh hard, but only after you've scrubbed your corneas clean with a wire brush: You have been warned.

8 comments:

Joe Powell said...

maybe she thinks Rwanda is a model's name?? or maybe she thinks the folks there have really 'hot' diet regimens?

Anonymous said...

I can see it now; "With Paris in the Bush", from Regnery Publishing.

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is a PR stunt ala Angelina Jolie, etc...

However, look at it another way. At least Ms Hilton has the financial resources to assist in the genocide issue. With the money she has access to she could pay for one heck of an arms shipment and some competent trainers to go with it.

No, I'm not sure which side she would support.

As far as the trainers go, I expect that Blackwater is looking for some new contracts....

I'm just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Would a crack about her being able to use her labia as a bedroll and blanket be wrong of me?

Anonymous said...

....romantic getaway w/ Kid Rock...,gift cards to the Waffle House.....priceless. Kids posse should be able to keep most of the country at arms length.....

BobG said...

Doesn't Africa have enough diseases of it's own to worry about, without importing some more?

Anonymous said...

Was that a skid mark I saw?

I would have posted that question at the other Blog, but I smelled a lot of estrogen in the comments section, and I got skeered.

Tam said...

"but I smelled a lot of estrogen in the comments section"

It can get hard to smell here because of all the Hoppe's #9.