Sunday, February 28, 2016

Friday was a good day...

Took the Glock to Indy Arms Company and ran another hundred rounds of ammunition through it. Fifty rounds of Sellier & Bellot 230gr FMJ and fifty of the Remington UMC 230gr FMJ. The magazines are still crazy hard to get that tenth round in. UpLULA for the win.

I threw a few, there, but I haven't busted but fifty caps in the last three weeks and I may have slacked off a bit on my dry-fire while I was up at Castle Frostbite, too. And, no, I wasn't aiming at the x-ring. The x-ring on the B-27 leads to bad habits. I don't aim there anymore unless it's required for some sort of scoring.

There were no malfunctions of any type to report.

The Glock 37 has now fired 1210 rounds since it was last cleaned or lubed, with one parts breakage. 790 rounds to go.

Leaving the range, Bobbi and I went to 317 Burger for lunch. She had the country-fried bacon and some manner of tasty-looking burger, and I had the reuben egg rolls and some wings. Next time, I'll skip the wings and just do a double order of those egg rolls.

Since I wasn't required to use my AK, I have to say it was a good day.
.