Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lazy Sunday morning...

Had to come into the Armory way early today to let the lead cleanup guys in. Turned out to be less work than we thought. Now I'm stuck at the range by myself for a couple of hours 'til we open. Hmm... What to do? What to do?

A little paperwork...

That didn't take too long.

Some straightening up...

Still only eleven o'clock.

I wonder how that MP5K is running since the gunsmiths worked on it?

I guess I'd better go check it out on the range. Where are those mag loaders?

The sacrifices I make for this place.

Sucks to be me. ;)

5 comments:

Les Jones said...

I was always kinda curious as to how indoor ranges cleaned up lead. What's the process they use?

BobG said...

A dirty job, testing guns, but somebody has to do it. We all have to make sacrifices...

Jeffro said...

This is me, playing "My Heart Bleeds For You" on the world's smallest record player.;>)

Cowboy Blob said...

Yeah, you and Michael Bane.
We can all feel your pain.
Workin off yer buns
Playing with guns.
Yer lucky to both be sane.

(Pls forgive the bad poetry)

Tam said...

"I was always kinda curious as to how indoor ranges cleaned up lead. What's the process they use?"

Mad 1337 hazmat skillz, and shovels.