Monday, September 04, 2006

Sigh. Light blogging today...

In my younger days, next door to a Geek Store I frequented, was a dry cleaning establishment run by hard-working individuals of Middle Eastern origin. At the tail end of August, a hand-lettered cardboard sign went up in their window, announcing "We Open Lebber's Day."

Much like that dry cleaners, Coal Creek Armory is open Lebber's Day, and I have to get there, so the posting of the minutes of the first monthly Symposium Toward Describing A Taxonomy Of Modern Dangers will have to wait for tonight. Stay tuned to find out:

  • What could be almost as dangerous as Zombie Apocalypse.
  • How to see Ninjas.
  • Why there are no Ninjas at the Mellow Mushroom pizza joint.

...and much, much more.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Pirates, ninjas, and hippies oh my!

Anonymous said...

I notice only the construction crews composed illegals are working today. They seem to prefer Hardee's to the Mellow Mushroom. I reckon they ain't ninjas, or mayhaps just haven't heard of the Mighty Meaty.

Anonymous said...

"I notice only the construction crews composed illegals are working today."

Damn...bourbon, bbq and holidays make for some bad Anglish. I keep this up and I'll have to be signing checks with my "mark".

Mugwug said...

Can ninjas be used to stop the zombie apocalypse?

Anonymous said...

Ninjas, hippies, zombies etc, but not a single mention of Democrats....