Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blah.

Slow Saturday morning.

The Tour de France is on the televisor in the next room. I need to get on my bike and go for a ride.

Can't yet, though, because I'm waiting on the phone repairman who was supposed to be here between 0800 and 1100. He's a replacement for the guy that was supposed to be here yesterday, but never showed.

I need to go ride my bike in the worst way. Between the fact that it was piss-pouring rain on Thursday and I had to wait for the phone guy all day yesterday, I haven't ridden since Wednesday. I feel sluggish. I want to pedal into Broad Ripple proper and maybe get some sushi for lunch, then maybe take the Canal Towpath south to 56th or so.

I am so burned out on internet gun derp right now that it's not even funny. I just need to take a big step back from talking about guns on the internet. Derpers gonna derp, and you can't fix it. "No, buddy, your carry rotation is great. Those are all fantastic guns. No, no, you're holding it fine. Just keep doing that. Spreading the holes out like that does increase your chances of hitting a vital spot, sure."
.