Monday, August 17, 2015

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig...

Home from Paul-E-Palooza 3 with my head all crammed full of new stuff and ready to sleep in my own bed again after spending the last three nights in my little Fortress of Solitude.

One internet reviewer described this tent thusly: "A mentally impaired squirrel could assemble this tent using just his teeth." Well that's the tent for me, then!

I pulled it out of its flat, circular case and the thing practically deployed in my hand. Stake it down, hook the corners of the already-attached rain fly if you want, throw your junk in, and bed down for the night.

Buying a tent was cheaper than renting a motel room for three nights, and you get to keep the tent. Even if you had to blow it in place, though, you'd be dollars ahead.

Reports on the conference after a good night's sleep; it's been a couple long days.
.