Monday, July 11, 2016

From Facebook at 0400...

"I have *got* to bust caps tomor^h^h^h^h^htoday, and do laundry, and write...something? Blog...thing maybe? Column? Check notes...
But Roomie worked the bizarro shift and I power-chugged a bunch of Mello Yello Zero to make sure I could stay awake until 0mygod30 to walk her out to her car in the alley...and now I can't sleep. This is wack. I was nodding off at the keyboard at 8:00PM and now I'm wide-goddam-awake and the cat-feeding buzzer goes off in barely over two hours.
I'd start laundry now to get a jump on that but, sure as God made little green apples, I would nod off and find a washer full of mildewing clothes at lunchtime tomorrow..."
So, I stayed up and ran two loads through the washer (yay!) and got to bed about 0630. *yawn/stretch* Anything blow up while I was sleeping?
.