Thursday, February 16, 2017

Tuesday shooting stuff...

Tuesday morning I dropped the Zed Drei off at the shop to get that cracked rim finally welded. From there I walked over to Indy Arms Company to continue the testing of the Glock 43...

A hundred rounds of CCI Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ. I'm getting my grip issues ironed out a little bit better, but I still have a way to go. I also have a G42/43 adapter plate on the way for my Ameriglo sight pusher. Can't wait to get some real sights on this thing.

There were no malfunctions of any type to report.

This makes 750 rounds fired since the gun was cleaned or lubricated with no malfunctions. 1,250 rounds to go.

After shooting, I grabbed an Uber home, where I dropped off my range bag, grabbed my iPad, and then walked over to Twenty Tap to get lunch.

A spicy Cuban sandwich and a pint of Angle Juice, an American Dark Mild that's a collaboration between Sun King and Round Town. A nice, sessionable 3.7%ABV brew that doesn't leave you feeling guilty for having a pint with lunch.
.